Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Rashmi Kayala: Like An Angel

I woke up this morning and many thoughts filled my mind.
Like reflections of beautiful flowers in a stream, I saw Kyels, Michelle Lee and finally the angelic face of Rashmi Kayala reflected in my stream of consciousness.

If there are angels God sent from heaven among us in human form, I am sure that one of them is Rashmi Kayala.

She is first and foremost, a beautiful poetess, and also a wonderful consummate artist with the awesome spirit of God.

To really grasp the depth of the rhema of Rashmi Kayala, you have to see her unique works exhibited on her website.

She designed the invitation card for the launching of The Language of True Love in 2006.
I am sure she thinks I have forgotten her, but am I not the keeper of memories?

My mind is the diary of my stream of consciousness and daily experiences, keeping the record of the things, people and places I have known, I have been and I have seen since I was born.

Rashmi Kayala is a blessing to whomever she meets.

No comments: