Thursday, May 01, 2008

Chloe Marshall Is Big and Beautiful and She Is Miss England Finalist


Chloe Marshall is Miss Surrey

Wow!
When I saw Chloe Marshall on DOTSPOTTTER, my mind flashed back to Somina Lawson-Jack of the University of Port Harcourt in the mid 1990s in Nigeria. Gosh! Somina was an awesome big, bold and beautiful Nigerian maiden!

Chloe Marshall is the perfect model for the big and beautiful and the judges of Miss England were right in including her among the finalists.

Chloe who is only 16 reminds me of Jordin Sparks of the American Idol fame before she lost her extra pounds. Chloe Marshall is the first size 16 beauty queen contender to make it to the finals of the Miss England contest.


Chloe Marshall in Swimsuit

If Chloe Marshall could win the Miss Surrey title, she can win the Miss England Beauty Pageant.

“I’m a size 16, I eat well, I exercise regularly – I jog, swim, and work out with weights. What I am promoting is a healthy girl who looks after herself and doesn’t try to force her body to be something its not,” Chloe told the Daily Mail.

Go and show them the true beauty Chloe!

No comments: