Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Thank God for My Sister As She Returns Before the End of Cannes

My younger sister Stella has just returned from her medical trip outside Nigeria and my eyes became wet in elated spirits. I thank God for her successful neurosurgery and safe return home to her family. God has done it again.

Stella has been away for over a month and I missed our discussions on the latest movies and musical videos in Nigeria, America and the UK. She knows more about Hollywood than most people in Nigeria and her updates on entetaimnent are beneficial to me.

The 61st Cannes Film Festival ends tomorrow Sunday May 25, 2008.

61ST CANNES SCREENINGS SCHEDULE

Screenings schedule

I thank God for my progess in the blogosphere since I introduced syndicated news videos from the leading news media in the world, such as the BBC, Reuters, AP, ABC, MTV and other top news channels and the following progress report is notable with thanks to God.

Total video plays for the First Quarter: 15, 310
Last updated: 2008-05-24 10:00:02


Advert page impressions of my blogs since February to date: 74,797

My business success blog Gateway To Success has been syndicated 158,678 times
.

3 comments:

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Congratulations to your sister!

TMinx said...

We thank God!

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Thank you Aloofar and Taureanminx.

Cheers and God bless you always.