Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Best Wishes To Senator Ted Kennedy

Senator Edward M. Kennedy is 76 years old and still loves to blog in-between his schedules in the US Senate.

As I was making breakfast for the five children of my younger sister this morning, my thoughts were on sundry matters and in particular on my best wishes for Senator Ted Kennedy. I have already sent my get well soon greetings to him last night.


I received the press statement from Speaker Nancy Pelosi on her well wishes for Senator Edward Kennedy who has been confirmed to have brain tumor after he suffered seizure last Saturday morning. I can empathize with Senator Edward M. Kennedy and his family, because my younger sister suffered a similar seizure last November and an ambulance had to come and rush her to the nearest hospital where she was revived.

After medical examination and a biopsy, a small tumor was discovered in her brain. She was shocked and depressed. We comforted and prayed for her and she has been able to overcome the trauma. She has never suffered seizure before and I discussed what could have caused this with her husband. The neurosurgeon said she must have the tumor removed. Her husband had to leave his work and follow her to the chosen hospital in another country for the neurosurgery. She had a difficult surgery and was on life support for days. We had to rely on the divine intervention of the Almighty God to save her life. She is recovering fast and will be medically fit to return with her husband and continue being a wonderful wife and mother.

As I served her lovely children their breakfast of pasta with egg, I thanked God for saving their beautiful mother and I wished Ted Kennedy well.

N.B:
I have just found out that many TV viewers may risk seizures. You should get all the facts on Causes, Risk Factors and Warning Signs of Seizure.

No comments: