Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday Queenzy!

Happy 20th Birthday to Queenzy!


20/20
BY GEORGE BENSON

When I think of all I put you through
Always taking you for granted
I never saw it from your point of view
Blinded by the double standard

You were tryin' to tell me all along
Something in the love was missing
You said "It's not too late to get it back"
But I just wasn't listening

If I knew back then what I know now
If I understood the what , when , why and how
Now it's clear to me
What I should have done
But hindsight is 20/20 vision

Now I see it in a different light
I've been losin' you in stages
Give us one more chance
I'll get it right
Girl , you're gonna see some changes

If I knew back then what I know now
If i understood the what , when , why and how
Now it's clear to me
What I should have done
But hindsight is 20/20 vision

Takin' time to catch up on some history
Tryin' to figure out what went wrong
with you and me
And it doesn't really matter
what's been before
But I know there's no future
with you walkin' out that door


I believe Birthdays are made in heaven
For God is the one who made the day you were born.
To bless your life and give you longer life.

Why Your Birthday May 12 is for the Glory of God to be made manifest in your life.

12 is the number of gates of the holy city of New Jerusalem,
And upon the 12 gates are 12 angels,
And 12 names written thereon, are the names of the 12 tribes of the sons of Israel. And the wall of the city are 12 foundations
And in them the names of the 12 apostles of the Lamb.
And he measured the city with the reed, 12 thousand furlongs.
And he measured the wall thereof, a hundred and forty and four cubits (12 times 12), which is the measure of a man, that is, of an angel.
And on the 12 gates are 12 pearls.
(From Rev. 21:2, 12, 14, 16, 17, 21);

In the midst of the street of it, and on this side of the river and on that was the tree of life, bearing twelve fruits, yielding its fruit every month (Rev. 22:2);

the twelve fruits are all things of charity.

[4] In Matthew:--

Jesus said, Verily I say unto you, that ye who have followed Me in the regeneration, when the Son of man shall sit upon the throne of His glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel (Matthew 19:28);

here apostles are not meant by apostles, nor thrones by thrones, nor tribes by tribes, but all things that are of faith (AC 2129). Moreover in the Word of the Old Testament, where twelve tribes are mentioned, it is all things of the church that are signified; and the case is the same with the twelve stones according to the names of the twelve tribes of Israel in the Urim and Thummim (Exod. 28:21); and with the twelve loaves of the show bread set in order upon the table (Lev. 24:5, 6); and so in other instances.

From the Spiritual Meaning of 12.


12 is a number God has ordained for His awesome signs and wonders.

Your 20th birthday on Monday May 12 will mark the beginning a new era in your beautiful and wonderful life.

The beginning of new things and new precious possessions.

The beginning of a higher level of your progress and success.

The beginning of the open doors for new breakthroughs.The beginning of a new chapter in your future.

I wish you all the best things in Life which only the Almighty God can give to you.

May God bless the mother through whom God brought you into this awesome world.
And may God bless the father whom God used to conceive you in the womb of your mother.

Cheers and God bless you always.

Happy 20th birthday!

3 comments:

NikkiSab said...

Happy birthday Queenzy!!! I wish God's protection, mercy and protection will be with u now and always.... Amen!!!

Ori how u doing? I av tagged u so u gotta tell us ur 6 quirk, Ok!! Happy quirking

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Thanks for wishing Queenzy a happy birthday.
She is a very grateful person.

I am really fine.

I have to respond to your tag.

With all the plans for nuptials, you still have time to blog and visit other blogs.
You must love to read a lot.

Cheers and God bless.

Unknown said...

Nikkisab
Thank you so much for the birthday wish
I really appreciate it
You put a smile on my face


Orikinla
Thank you so much for this post you made for me
Like I said on my blog, am grinning from ear to ear