Saturday, May 24, 2008

There is A God in Heaven Above Medical Science


There is A God in Heaven Above Medical Science.

The Almighty God heard the supplication of my brother-in-law Augustine and saved his wife Stella when the neurosurgeons said there was nothing else they could do for her after spending over seven hours to remove the tumor in her brain. I thank God for the rhema He has given Augustine to understand the The Language of God.

I am very glad and grateful to God for His divine intervention and the perfection of the neurosurgery to save the beautiful and wonderful life of my younger sister after she was on life support for five days.

May the same awesome God bless you all who visited my Amazon aStore and ordered for the bestselling items available around the clock.





2 comments:

AustynZOGS said...

Thanks be to God Almighty for his mercies,love and miracles in the life of your younger sister.May God keep abiding with you all

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Austyn,
Thank you for every moment and every word of well-wishes you have given me and God is blessing you more and more, because God is to us what we are to others.

Cheers and God bless.