Sunday, July 10, 2005

I GIVE ALL TO YOU


I give you my life
I give you my heart
Oh, Lord! Even, everything in me
I give all to you.

The above words are the lyrics of an awesome song the Holy Spirit inspired our pastor, Reverend Ikpoko to teach us this morning and we all sang it whole-heartedly as we fellowshipped and worshipped the Almighty God at the Assemblies of God Church in Finima on Bonny Island in Nigeria.

There is no love like the love of God.
As it is written in the Holy Bible, His love surpasses all knowledge.
In any language.
His love increases from age to age.
The love of God is the greatest love of all.

If only we could humble ourselves to love ourselves as God loves us.
There would be no hatred against our fellow human beings.

May the Almighty God help us to love one another as God loves us.

Jesus Christ said, "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy; I am come that they might have life, and that they have it more abundantly." (JOHN 10:10, KJV HOLY BIBLE.)

1 comment:

Ed Dickson said...

Wonderful site. I look forward to returning to it from time to time.