Saturday, July 23, 2005

Don't Cry My Love


Don't cry my love
Oh, Sunniya. Don't cry.

Mustafa chose the way to go.
The terrible deed has been done
And he has gone.

God has not called us to be suicide bombers
God has called us to be peacemakers.
God has not called us to be messengers of death.
God has called us to be messengers of life.
God has not called us to be messengers of falsehood
God has called us to be messengers of the Truth.
God has not called us to be messengers of hatred
God has called us to be messengers of love.
For our saviour and Messiah Jesus Christ
He is the Prince of Peace
And He has sent us to seek out and save the lost.

Today, we will go to church
Sunniya will denounce the vows of hate.
Sunniya will be freed from the curse of their fate.

Sunniya will choose Jesus Christ today
Jesus Christ is the only true way.
Sunniya has become convinced
She will no longer be deceived.

I gave her a beautiful copy of the Holy Bible
I told her that this the greatest gift of life
The Truth that will save us from the wrath of the earth.
The Love that is stronger than death.
For the Love of God conquers all.

So, don't cry my love.
For you are no longer in bondage.
God is the comforter of the bereaved
For He alone knows the depth of our sorrow
And we are saved by His love.

2 comments:

mickey_finn said...

Thank you very much for your comment on my blog site. You have been moved to the top of my prayer list - of that you may be assured!

cogmc said...

Thank you so much, I aprreaciate the comment u leave in my blog.
You are such a talented person. I'm glad to know you.