Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The World is Full of Lonely Women


The world is full of lonely women.
Most of them are widows of wars and other widows.
Followed by loney fat women and those the world calls ugly women.

There are indeed a few good men. And you see girls and women fighting over boys and men.

I do feel for widows more than the others.
Then, I also feel for the rejected ones.
Or abandoned ones.
Now, how can we help all these lonely women?

Personally, I care for lonely women.
But, mostly widows. Because, I am a trained crisis management counselor.
I have more time for lonely women than even my so called girlfriends.

I have also seen many girls and women who parade themselves as pretty or beautiful ladies and are posing and posturing as being more in demand than those they label as "ugly". And I do make fun of them. Because, as the popular saying goes, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

I have two sisters and they are beautiful and very comfortable. They look like my father and their respective mothers. My father was a very handsome man and my mother was a beautiful woman. And my mother directed me in the choice of my girlfriends. And she always said no girl or woman could bluff me. So, I have even bluffed the so called beautiful and pretty girls and women in Nigeria. I befriended the most beautiful girls and ladies in Nigeria. Even Tanya Hume-Sotomi who was once the most powerful woman in Nigeria and the author of "The General's Wife". Because, she was formerly the madam of the most dreaded military leader in the history of Nigeria, the late dictator Gen. Sani Abacha. Her husband, the late Brigadier-General Sotomi was once the Camp Commandant of Gen. Abacha. And Tanya is actually from a wealthy American family in Park Avenue, New York. She is one of the most beautiful women in the world and Halle Berry reminds me of her. But Halle Berry cannot boast of Tanya's awesome silky hair. But she is now a widow. And I wonder how she would be missing her beloved husband. Because, Tanya told me how she often slept in his pyjamas whenever he was away from home and she had to sleep alone.

Who will comfort all the lonely women in the world? Who sleep with tears on their pillows.

1 comment:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Eeeatch,
Okie dokie!

I will link you right on!

God bless.