Thursday, March 30, 2006

Viva Forever

I have been very busy since January. I released "The Language of True Love" in Nigeria. And the international edition of the collection of the greatest love quotes and types of kisses will be released next week. My darling Lindarella has raised enough money from her savings and wellwishers to publish her "Fashion, Modeling and Beauty(FM&B)Magazine and we are launching it next month. I am also the associate producer for our new film "Changing Faces" and the director Faruk Lasaki is presently in London to discuss with the British DOP and actresses. Faruk also got me a new commission to write for the Black Film Maker(BFM)magazine.

I have also discovered Keshi, the author of Viva Forever who is one of the most honest to God bloggers and very exciting writer in the blogosphere. I never get bored reading her posts. And from all the thousands of blogs I have read so far, Keshi is the number one female blogger.


Copyright  2006 Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima - All Rights Reserved

7 comments:

Ann Marie Simard said...

Hello Friend, I have seen and reviewed one of your blogs on Blogexplosion I gave it high marks! Thanks for your nice comments on mine today. It is nice to see you again.

I used to live in RSA under Mandela and had great many friends from everywhere.

Anyway. I will try lemon tea and honey for my fever and thanks again!

Ann Marie Simard
from |poetic justice|

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Ann Marie,
You are equally as sweet and lucid like my own Ann, and just keep the light shining always.

My friends called me Nelson Mandela once, because I was very active with the "Spear of the Nation" during the Anti-Apartheid era. But I wasn't happy when Nelson divorced Winnie Mandela. Because, I don't believe in divorce. And adultery is not an excuse for divorce. When we love, we should love forever.
As Jesus Christ loves us.

You are a blessing to the world.

Keshi said...

no, ur kidding mate! OMG Im blushing :):)

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Keshi,
When I see what is hot, I say so.

Your BLOG IS HOT! And the blog is the mirror of the blogger.
As Jesus Christ said, "from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks".

Go baby!

Keshi said...

**from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks".

I learnt something new today...ty!

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Oh, Keshi!
Your blog inspires the lovable rebel in me.

God bless.