Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Return of Hadiyat


Hadiyat my love
How can they understand the mystery of the Phoenix?
When they don't know the riddle of the Sphinx?
For I found you in the dungeon
Where I slew the fiery Red Dragon
In the land of the Crescent and the Moon.

Before the masked Saracens led you astray
Wandering in the Sahara in a solitary way.
And I feared the worst of all fears
As I followed the trail of your crystal tears.


For you prayed for my coming
In the dawn of the morning
And I came on the back Pegasus
After my conquest of Cerberus.

They did not know that before you were born
Your destiny was sealed in the golden horn
In the golden horn of the unicorn.

Welcome back my beloved one.Come to bed to rest.
And tell me the fables and tales of the East.

4 comments:

Moose said...

interesting...
nice writing!

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Kyels,
Hadiyat is an Islamic name that is defined within the context of the background such as between God's uniqueness [vaa;hidiyat] and his oneness [a;hadiyat].

Jj,
Thank you for the compliment.

God bless.

R. Edmondson said...

Orikinla, just want to let you that I was here :) Hope all is well with you.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Thank you sir.

There is political tension in Nigeria as at present.

God keeps me safe.

God bless.