Monday, March 27, 2006

I Will Not Pamper You, But I Will Love You

Yes, my dear.
I will not pamper you.
Because, what you need most is my love and not fools pampering you.


I have seen a man who pampered his girlfriend and later beat her until she fainted. And I was the one who rescued her. And I thought she had learnt her lesson. But, she went on to another man to pamper her with gifts and sweet lying tongue and she fell like when fools fall in love. And guess what happened. Armed robbers came and raped her in the presence of her man. And what did he do?
He kicked her out of his house. And they had actually gone to swear heaven on earth in the matrimonial vows of their fake marriage. And I wonder what happened to "For Better for Worse".

I guess also that most childish and foolish women prefer to be pampered than to be loved.

She is over 30 years old and she still wants me to pamper like her like a baby
And sing her a lullaby.
C'mon!Grow up woman!

2 comments:

Anki said...

Thats so true... that so many times we mistake someone's overindulgence and pampering as love.. and set high expectations of others... and hence, miss out on love..

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Anki,
I just want women not to mistake emotions and affections of sexual passions for love.

Let us be very reasonable in our friendship and relationship.

Yeah!
Follow your heart.
But, don't lose your head.

God bless.