Friday, March 17, 2006

I Sing A New Song For Your Birthday


I sing a new song for a New year
To the one I love
To my Malaysian dove
Who has shown me her enchanted face
But I am yet to hear her velvet voice.
Yet, she has spoken to me in a million and one figures of speech
She is so near to me, but yet she is millions of miles away from my reach.

Yet, whom I have chosen to love I will always truly love
For my love is as boundless as the expanse of the infinite universe
For even if the whole world falls apart
I will still treasure you in my immaculate heart
And I bring you the white rose of the dawn of spring
I will sing the new song I have chosen to sing
In the sonata of the birthday of your New year.

1 comment:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

God helps me to find the right words and as I promised you, I have done so.

God bless.