Friday, March 03, 2006

When The Poetry of Boobs, Love and Sex Has No Domain

My baby just told me that she is still weak after some injections.
She is on medication for malaria. And she has not been able to go to work for over a week now. She couldn't even speak aloud. I am now worried and I feel like going back to Lagos to be with her. Because, Linda needs me now.

Right now, I am not thinking of poetry or some upright boobs with arrowhead tits. Yes, Love is the ether of sex when sex is an expression of true love. And there is a mysterious kind of love that has no domain. No searches on Google or Yahoo can produce the results. Because, there is no vocabulary in any dictionary that you can find to describe this mysterious love.


This love is made in 12th Heaven.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post, but it made me laugh till I fell off ma chair. lol