Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Leading Lady

I am back to my base on Bonny Island after spending seven days on Lagos Island. And I went to Lagos in response to my leading lady Linda Ikeji and to address urgent issues on the security and unity of our great country Nigeria.

We are still working on the Fashion, Modeling and Beauty (FM&B)Magazine and we have decided to get a loan, because we need $30,000 more. Linda says FM&B must be of the best quality and quality does not come cheap.

She also had malaria, but she recovered before I left Lagos.

She is my closest female companion in Nigeria and we have been close companions since 1997.

I am very proud of her and at 25 Linda Ikeji is one of the most hard working young ladies in the world. She bought a car for her mother and encouraged her mother to return to the university for her graduate studies. Linda is also supporting her younger sister Laura who is in college and working hard on her debut CD of rap music.

We believe that only the best is good enough for Nigeria.


2 comments:

g said...

are these pix of her? she is beautiful; the pix are beautiful.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Yeah, her most recent pictures. And she wants them posted on my blogs or she would holler.
She demands my attention.

Thanks for the compliments.