Sunday, October 09, 2011

I thank God it's Sunday!



I thank God it's Sunday.

I was born on a beautiful and wonderful Sunday on the Lagos Island in Lagos, Nigeria. And Lagos has been good to me and God gave me the Rhema to create and launch Eko International Film Festival as a legacy for life of the land of my birth.

Every Sunday is special to me.

I woke up before 6 am and after a beautiful and wonderful time with God on my knees and with my hands lifted up in praising and worshiping HIM, I ended up dancing as I was filled with the joy of the Lord.

I thank God for increasing my greatness in happiness, progress and success as God gave me partners from overseas for my new international film festival, Screen Naija Open Air Cinema Festival to be held at the Freedom Park in Lagos next spring and I received unsolicited invitation to be considered for a fellowship for my digital citizen news and information media project and most especially God answered my prayers for my brothers and sisters.



God has been ever faithful and merciful, every beautiful and wonderful and every glorious and victorious in my life and giving me favors in my endeavors. So, you are welcome to rejoice with me and shout HALLELUJAH!
Thank God it's Sunday.     



No comments: