Tuesday, June 03, 2008

To All Muslim Sweethearts, Walk Tall in Your Fashion Style

To Rasheeda, the black and beautiful Nigerian poetess, your name and your face are unforgettable and to all the Muslim Sweethearts who shop at 2Hijab.Com, thank you for every abaya and hijab and other beautiful apparels and accessories you have purchased.



I have Muslim sweethearts from Obalende to Shomolu in Lagos, Nigeria.
Yes. I am 100% Christian and my religion is no barrier to love.
I love Arabian or what is commonly called Islamic dressing and in fact, I have been selling hijab and abaya since 2006 to date. I love Middle Eastern haute couture.

Today, I am going to focus on the new way to wear hijab and new way to wrap hijab.




A beautiful jilbab made of crepe, sleeves and front opening lined with denim fabric, with two side pockets on bodice. The shayla ( when ordered comes only in one color matching the crepe fabric and trimmed with denim.

No comments: