Sunday, June 01, 2008

A Sunday To Love

I had a beautiful time in church this Sunday rejoicing with the new converts who were baptized at the Assemblies of God Church in Finima, Bonny Island. Everyone looked happy and I would have loved to kiss many of the sweethearts I saw in church today.

I left the church in the company of my brother-in-law and his lovely children whose beauty attracts attention whenever they are in public. They have the starry eyes with long eyelashes and silky eyebrows like their beautiful mother, my younger sister who looks like our parents and me. God made us beautiful. I have left my hair to grow, because I want to dye it brown to compliment the color of my brown skin. I have to pose for my photographer when I get to Lagos for the press photographs I need for the publicity of my new book and I am working on the first recording of my spiritual chants in English, Igbo and Latin for a singles CD I hope to release for the Christmas.

I saw the first woman I knew when I came to Bonny Island, Henrietta, the black, beautiful, and well-endowed young spy police officer at the Nigeria LNG RA 1 Visitors Center. I have not seen her since the christening of her baby over a month ago. I was so happy to see her that I forgot my small purse while I was chatting with her as she renewed my guest pass. I never realized that I forgot the purse until I got to the residence of my brother-in-law. I called the Nigeria LNG RA 1 Visitors Center and she told me that a Caucasian expatriate found it and handed it over to her. I went to collect it and returned to the house.

Continued below...




Henrietta told me that our lovely friend Ngowari has left her job as a spy police officer at the Nigeria LNG Limited and relocated to the UK. I have advised her to do so last year, because she would be more comfortable and better appreciated in the company of her family living in London. She is such a lovely young woman with beautiful dreams.

I asked Henrietta to pray to God to give Ngowari a good husband as He has done for her. Henrietta’s husband is one of the few good men most women are praying to marry and she was very happy to introduce him to me three years ago when I wanted her to play a leading role in my proposed documentary on the Niger Delta crisis, Winds of Fire.
“His name is Harrison,“ she told me proudly and I nodded approvingly.
We shook hands warmly and always exchanged greetings whenever we saw each other inside and outside the Nigeria LNG RA 1.

I hope Ngowari will find the man who will love and do his best for her and cherish her beautiful dreams.
The man who loves you truly will also love your dreams and help you to fulfill your dreams for your mutual benefit.
I know that Ngowari will be fulfilled in the UK.

I love Sundays, because of going to fellowship and to worship God with fellow Christians in their Sunday best and chatting with special people like Mrs. Henrietta Harrison at the Visitors Center of the Nigeria LNG RA 1.
It has been a beautiful Sunday.


BEST FRIENDS
Candyfloss
How to Survive Summer Camp
Double Act

2 comments:

Sam Oracle said...

A sunday to Love?
I'm in love. lol

Whassup, Orikinla. Itz been a while.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Oracle,
I am happy you are in love.

I am fine and God has been ever faithful and wonderful in my many ways. I have my new book to launch in Lagos this month.

Cheers and God bless you always.