Monday, June 16, 2008

Internet Clones

Photo Credit: I.ying.com

I cancelled my account on MySpace, because many members were using it to stalk me. I have refused all the invitations to join Facebook, because I do not need it and most people on it are just copycats.

Most of the sites showing my pen name or real name got them by default.

Most of them use the same online trap asking you to sign up first before you can comment on what you have seen or read on their websites. Once you oblige, they add your username or real name to their membership list and use you to increase the popularity of their sites and for salesmanship or "saleswomanship".

I recently deleted all my contacts on an e-mail account and very soon I am going to delete all the other contacts and cancel more accounts, because I want to get rid of all the clones.

There are more Internet Clones than humans or as I prefer to call them Homo sapiens. These clones are like fringe elements out of Duke Nukem 3D.

I have left a couple of popular forums, because of these Internet Clones.

Honesty is a scarce commodity online and these Internet Clones are as bad as the notorious Nigerian Yahoo-Yahooo Internet scammers who use different aliases to con unsuspecting targets online. I see them as devils perpetrating evils online.

These creatures do not even have the fear of God, because they swear and lie shamelessly in their desperate schemes, scams and whims.

A member of a forum creates many clones under different aliases or IDs and is using them for posing and posturing as real persons. He or she is appearing as AJ Naija on a post and then reappears as Naija Ninja on another post posing and posturing as a different person. What a scam!

I cannot converse with such Internet Clones or Internet Zombies, because I have zero tolerance for liars, cheats and scammers. In fact, the rest of humankind would be better and safer without these scum of the earth.

I cannot tolerate people without scruples.

It is good to be yourself and be honest and transparent.

One alias or moniker should be enough when you are on an online forum or social network and not creating Internet Clones to scam other humans online.

Human dignity and integrity should guide your life online and offline.

Do some critical thinking, because ratiocination helps.

Have a nice day!




No comments: