Sunday, June 22, 2008

Inih, I Love You

Inih, O Inih
I love you.

Inin, O Inih
I love you.


Inih

I have been waiting for so long
To sing you this love song


You are my princess and my queen
With more beauty within than can be seen.

You are beautiful to behold
You are more precious than gold.

I have been searching for true love
And I thank God I have found you
You are my dream come true.

Inih
O Inih
I love you.
Inih
O Inih
I love you
Inih
O Inih
I love you.


N.B:
Celebrate the love of life and the gift of Love that the Almighty God has given you to share.

These are the original lyrics of my original love song for my sweetest.
I sang the first verse to her when I called her Sunday night.



1 comment:

AustynZOGS said...

I am very happy for you.May the joyous song in your lips be continuous.To God be the glory.Thanks God for your true love,Inih.May God keep this love forever.An also,thank God for your sister's recovery