Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Two Truths and A Lie

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
by Michael Webb
The Romantic

A few months back I shared with you a game that helps you to get
to know each other better (The Question Game). Here is another
one that I have played before.

I call it 2 truths and a lie and you can play it with one other
person or with many. You simply state three things about yourself.
Two have to be true and one has to be a lie. The others have to
guess which one is the lie.

I'll go first. I am an ordained minister. I was Senior Class
President of my High School and I've been to over 30 countries.
Which one is false?

With this game you can learn some very interesting facts that
wouldn't come up in your typical conversations. You might learn
that someone used to teach ballet or won a gold medal in a statewide
swim meet. I have discovered friends who play unique instruments and
have learned about Athena's most interesting childhood experiences.

The more we know about each other, the deeper our friendships and
relationships can be.


More great tips from Michael Webb....

Draw closer with
1000 Questions for Couples.


Spice up your love with 500 Love Making Tips and Secrets.

Do You Know What A Woman Really Wants in Bed, But She Is Rather Shy To Say It?

Instructions on Making Men Extremely Satisfied.

Discover 300 Creative Dates.

100 Bedroom Games Couples

50 Secrets of Blissful Relationships

154 Love Making Toys.

The Romantic Guide To Popping the Question.

N.B:
Michael Webb is happily married to Athena for over 17 years.

No comments: