Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Eedris Abdulkareem Will Bounce Back Soon

A strange dream I had made me to wake up and go down on my knees to pray for Eedris Abdulkareem.

Eedris Abdulkareem

It was strange, because I did not have any business with Eedris. The only member of the Remedies I have met is Eddy Montana. We met twice at the Maison de France in Ikoyi, Lagos, when a friend wanted to arrange a concert for him in South Africa.

Only Tony Tetuila is having a great time since the Remedies broke up. Eddy and Eedris have made headlines for the wrong reasons.

I hope Eedris Abdulkareem will return to the centre stage of Nigerian music and continue with his social and political hip-hop rap songs. His albums have addressed more of the Nigerian anomie than any other Nigerian musician since the legendary Fela Anikulapo Kuti.

The fact that Eedris Abdulkareem met me in my dream in a barbing salon, I believe God is going to give him a new cut above the edge of the other musicians in Nigeria.

Divine Intervention ( يد إلهية) will open a new door and give you the breakthrough of greater success which only God can give those who truly believe in Him.

I wish Eedris Abdulkareem all the best things in life.

No comments: