Sunday, April 06, 2008

Love in Abuja

Abuja
Abuja, Nigeria.

The romantic weekend I had last Friday in Abuja reminded me of Love in Tokyo.

I crossed the dangerous Bonny Channel of the Niger Delta early in the morning last Thursday and went to Port Harcourt to take a bus or car to Abuja. I was taken to the Edo Line motorpark where I joined other passengers in a Peugeot car. I felt comfortable in the company of young and pretty Nigerian women and a younger Nigerian man. Grace was the prettiest, but my mind was filled with the thoughts of my mission to Abuja. When the car taking us to Abuja broke down near Sapele in Delta state, the passengers had the opportunity of having cordial discussion. I had to cross the busy express road to buy a bottle of Coca-Cola and sachet water for Grace and the other women, including the young mother and her cute baby. We waited for hours before the company operating the transport service sent another driver and a small vehicle to continue our journey to Abuja, but Grace decided to spend the night in Benin and continue her trip to Abuja in the morning. We reached Abuja at about 10 p.m and I found a taxicab to take me to a private guest house where I passed the night.
The cab driver decided to stay close to me and I told him to call my Sweetest and let her know that I was in Abuja.

I went to Abuja to see my princess and my queen.
I could not reach her until the following day when I told her that I was delayed on the way and arrived late in the night. She was really excited. We have not seen for a long time, so we were happy to meet again. I had to leave the guest house early in the morning of Friday for a better accommodation that would be more comfortable to her. When she came, she was looking prettier and sexier than Scarlet Johansson and taller too. The cab driver I sent to bring her told me he could not deny the beauty of the Queen of my heart.
She made my first private visit to Abuja an awesome experience of romance.

4 comments:

NikkiSab said...

Awwwwww.... dats so sweet. I like wen men r expressive of dia love. Ride on dude and wish u d best.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

nikkisab,
True Love has nothing to hide
Because true love knows no pride.

I am always happy to celebrate my love and the love of others.

The Song of Solomon says it all.

Life should be the celebration of love.

Imagine a life without love.
Imagine the body without the heart.

Cheers and God bless.

Unknown said...

How sweet

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Annengineer,
Love is sweet indeed.

Thank you for reading.