Thursday, March 13, 2008

Eliot Spitzer and "Kristen": Sex, Love and Hypocrisy in America

"Kristen"

The American mainstream news media and blogosphere have gone haywire over the Spitzer Is Linked to Prostitution Ring - New York Times story and I have already commented and posted other views on, Let The American Man Who Has Never Paid for Sex In Cash or in Kind, Let Him First Cast A Stone At Eliot Spitzer, Could the Patriot Act Have Brought Down Eliot Spitzer? and Governor, Eliot Spitzer: Liberal Hypocrisy Exposed... Again.

This whole scandal is another exposure of the reign of hypocrisy in the American society.
Imagine even the LGBT Community calling for the head of Gov. Eliot Spitzer. The worse sinners are always the loudest noise makers in the public trial of others.

Governor Eliot Spitzer

The so called "Kristen was interviewed by the New York Times and she gave her real name as Ashley Alexandra Dupre, age 22, and she is even a singer from a broken home in New Jersey before moving to New York City and got employed by the Emperors Club VIP.

Kristen spent the eve of ST. Valentine's Day with Mr. Eliot Spitzer at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington. She is on MySpace page and has left the following details about her.



I live in New York and am on top of the world. Been here since 2004 and I love
this city, I love my life here. But, my path has not been easy. When I was 17, I
left home. It was my decision and I've never looked back. Left my hometown. Left
a broken family. Left abuse. Left an older brother who had already split. Left
and learned what it was like to have everything, and lose it, again and again.
Learned what it was like to wake up one day and have the people you care about
most gone. I have been alone. I have abused drugs. I have been broke and
homeless. But, I survived, on my own. I am here, in NY because of my music...
Don't let anyone hold you back or tell you that you can't...because you can.

Please, buy her love song here for just $0.34

More details on the Huffington Post

No comments: