Saturday, May 20, 2006

Using a Cellphone? Please, Don't Drive.


Early this morning my very good friend and my editor Adeleke Adeyemi sent an urgent e-mail of the gory pictures of a young lady killed in a terrible auto-accident as she crashed her car into a truck whilst using her cellphone as she was driving on the road. They were horrible pictures I cannot post on Kisses & Roses. I wept as I saw the bouquet of flowers in the back seat of her mangled car. The sweet dreams and best wishes of that young lady also perished in that fatal accident that would never have occurred if only she obeyed the simple instruction of "Don't Use The Cellphone As You Drive".

Warning: Don't GPS and drive!
Don't Dial And Drive

You'll survive a missed phone call; you might not survive a collision!

2 comments:

Keshi said...

aww thats sad! I never ans my phone while drivin...well it's sort of her fault too na? she should have known...


but it's really sad when ppl die this way...

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Darling Keshi,
Millions of GSM users in Nigeria use them while driving and even when riding on motorbikes.

They say ignorance is bliss.
I say ignorance kills.

God bless.