Monday, May 08, 2006

Between Linda and I


I have been to Lagos Island in Nigeria in response to the demands of the publisher of my handbook for lovers "The Language of True love" and my sweetheart Linda. And I was harassed by so many people who thought I was rubbing shoulders with Bill Gates. And the director of "Changing Faces" is behaving more like a rival than a partner. I missed the intellectual savvy of Bisi Ojediran who has been away in the UK attending to his official duties for Shell and responding to the publicity of his latest novel "Daughter for Sale" by Quince books of London. If you don't love intellectual issues and politics, I cannot sit down and waste my precious time with you.

Linda complained that she persuaded me to come to Lagos, but I did not give her the attention she wanted most. We were at the Golden Gate in Ikoyi on the Lagos Island to consider it as the venue for the launching of her FM&B magazine and she needs another $2,000 to release the maiden edition on the 18th of June. And God help you if you cannot provide the funds needed by your woman. She could go hawking or shopping for the man that can provide the dole. When it comes to money, I don't trust women when you are broke.

I am doing my best to get my collection of poems Scarlet Tears of London" and the anthology "Sapphire of Love" by Toni Lozano and I to the attention of the major publishers. Because, the two books in English and Spanish should be given the best offers they deserve.

I just want a retreat where I can write my books in peace and share my passions for literature, music and charity with the woman I love. Finis.

7 comments:

Keshi said...

Linda is ur GF? WOW she's so pretty!

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Since 1997 to date, Linda and I have been having what I call a very strange relationship. I am suspicious of the conspiracy of the universe in bringing us together. Even the parents cannot understand the bond between us. The more I want to get away the more we return to each other. To me, the more mysterious it is the more classic the story would be. It is very interesting. I am happy to write it.

Keshi, you know a good director can interprete any script and any role. I am a good director of the script of the universe.

I choose whom to love.

God help me.

Unknown said...

She is a pretty lady.
I will be happy if u two head to the Alter.

Keshi said...

good on ya mate! ;-)

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Queen!
Altar?

Marriage is a life sentence.
Take your time before you surrender to it.

Love makes the difference in every sentence.

God bless.

Keshi said...

aww u dun wanna marry her? if u love her so much, u should spend the rest of ur life with her...I know that marriage can spoil things, but it's something that can make u 2 stronger too...isnt it?

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Keshi,
The issue is too private to be discussed here.

I am speechless.