Saturday, May 13, 2006

My Romantic Blues

Monster's Ball Photo
I was day dreaming, because I was bored. I have decided to ignore all my romantic distractions. But, I was feeling guilty of the lack of enough love for the Princess of the Nigerian Bar. I left her wondering in Lagos. I wanted to spend quality time with her. But, I couldn't. I must have disappointed her. I don't know why I have been walking away from the warmth she has been offering me all these years.

I must confess that there are female companions I am afraid of sleeping with. Because, I don't want to be trapped in any relationship with anyone of them.

No. I am not comparing her to Halle Berry. I never liked the way Halle Berry was romping with that White dude in Monster's Ball. Yeah the monster had some balls to be bunking such a black and beautiful woman. Imagine me bunking Jessica Simpson like that. Eagle-spread on the rug and at my mercy. Gosh! That would be like Sharon Stone and Michael Douglas in "Basic Instinct 1". "The fuck of the century".

Die Another Day
I thank God for Google Chat. Because, Google Chat made my day with Queen as we conversed by e-mails and chatting and also spoke on phone and Queen seems to be more exciting on the phone than even the older ladies I know online and offline. Now who needs Halle Berry when someone as bold and beautiful as Queen is nearby. She has the looks and boldness for stardom and all the opportunities are right here in my hands. I only have to push the right buttons for her.

I was at a christian musical concert yesterday that I found boring and I left without apologies or regrets. The musicians played as if they were still rehearsing and the singers were singing in discordant notes. I felt disappointed.

I am no longer chasing skirts. So, the pretty and sexy young babes in tight pants and body hugging tops parading infront of me were not attractive or impressive. I simply ignored them.

The less romantic interests you have the less headaches and heartaches.

Have a great Saturday.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one funny, interesting post.
I see u had a nice time.
lol
am laughing my ribs out

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Gosh!
Don't mind me and my open-mindedness.

I was really bored until Queen showed up today.

She is very intelligent.:)

God bless.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

My true confessions.

I meant every word.

God bless Kyels.

Keshi said...

aww seems like u lost some passion for romance there...why may I ask?

**Because, I don't want to be trapped in any relationship with anyone of them.

huh! It wouldnt feel like being 'trapped' if u were with the right girl...:)

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

I am still looking for the right one to share my life wife permanently.

Unknown said...

And when u find the right one will u be kind enough to let us know???
:)

Unknown said...

I still enjoy reading this post. Gives me a good laugh

Keshi said...

me too and it seems like I will never find him...goshh is it such a hard thing??

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

You have found him.

Don't be like the Jews who are still looking for their Messiah and still don't believe that their own very "Son of David" Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the one and only true Messiah.

What you think is still elusive is right here within your reach and touch.

You shall receive what you believe.
But if you doubt, you may lose it.

May God help you to see the truth.

God bless.