Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Linda is Poised To Make History


Yeah! That is music to my ears!

The beautiful and wonderful African beauty Linda Ikeji is poised to make history as her glossy society and style magazine Fashion, Modeling and Beauty (FM&B)is going to be launched in Nigeria this summer and the venue is the prestigious Golden Gate in Ikoyi on the Lagos Island. And from our telephone conversation in the morning, the event is going to be the talk of the town among the Nigerian glitterati and literati. Because, Linda Ikeji has done a marvelous work in the packaging of the FM&B magazine with the features of the notable fashion icons in Nigeria and abroad. Linda insisted that I should write some complimentary notes on the power dressing style of former military ruler of Nigeria, Gen. Ibrahim Babaginda. I put aside my political bias and wrote on the impressive fashion style of IBB. IBB is richer than the Bushes and Cheneys. We went over the magazine with the Art Director and Art Editor to make sure that the FM&B is a page turner and a collector's item. FM&B is full of exciting and thrilling personalities like celebrities on ABC

Linda performs best when you let her use her imaginative genius. And I love her, because of her remarkable discipline. Because, she has not compromised the values and virtues of her beauty. She knows that I don't tolerate such wayward manners.

Next year will be the 10 years anniversary of our awesome friendship and we hope to celebrate it to the glory of God who brought her into my life in 1997. She was only 17 when she was introduced to me in my office. She had come to see me for direction on her ambition to be a model and today Linda Ikeji is the highest paid model in Nigeria, the President/CEO of Black Dove Communications Limited/Black Dove Models and the proud publisher of the Fashion, Modeling and Beauty (FM&B)magazine that is the first of it's kind in Nigeria. And she is 25. I am very proud of her and I thank God for her life.

If you want to come to the launching of Linda Ikeji's awesome FM&B magazine at the Golden Gate on the Lagos Island in Nigeria, just let me know. It's strictly by invitation.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is really pretty.

Unknown said...

I have updated my blog and I think u shud check it out when u come online.

Keshi said...

wow lovely Linda ay ;-)

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Allright Queen, I have already done so.:)

Keshi,
wow lovely Keshi ay;-)
I saw your pictures too.
And I saw so much poetry in your own beauty. Like a classical muse. There is a mystery in your eyes.
Will you let me unravel it?

God bless.

Keshi said...

hehe so u saw em?

alot of ppl say that same thing abt my eyes...:) one guy once said that my eyes r like the deepest darkest ocean at night, with so much mysteries to unravel yet so hard to...haha!

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

It is not hard for me to unravel the mysteries of your heart and soul, because I can see through them.

I can talk to your eyes if you will allow me. For your eyes are the windows of your heart and soul.

God bless.