Monday, May 22, 2006

Janus Unbound


Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's classic Sherlock Holmes is the current historical icon on Google as you all must have seen it on Google today and how appropriate for the subject of my post today! Janus Unbound!

Janus Image from NASA
Prometheus, I hear a sound of voices; not the voice Which I gave forth. Mother, thy sons and thou Scorn ..."Prometheus Unbound

I discovered a very outstanding blogger some months ago who was kind enough to comment on my popular news and current affairs politics blog Nigerian Times and as usual I returned her visit and fell in love with her remarkable genius for lucid prose and vivid imagination.Keshi is a gifted writer of romantic truth with an honest to God faith in her creator and the free will her eternal creator has given her to share her most intimate moments with us and she has been doing so with an open heart and goodwill. Naturally her spirit and my spirit clicked, because of our similar spiritual and romantic passions for the love of the beauty in diversity in humanity, regardless of the variations in colour, class or creed. We are one in love, peace and the unity of humanity in the paradise of our boundless universe.

Suddenly out of the blues, another Keshi appeared and more like her twin than her clone. The Freudian twist in the romantic tale is now turning it into a thriller of some sorts. And guess what? I love thrillers. And this blogger impersonating Keshi seems to love her to a fault and wants to imitate and duplicate her and prefers to ape Keshi than be himself. Because, Keshi has become his idol. Here is the only difference between the fake Keshi and the real and original Keshi. The fake Keshi just registered on Blogger last August as shown below.
On Blogger Since.........August 2005
Profile Views............992
http://www.blogger.com/profile/12297991.

But the real Keshi has been on Blogger since September 2004 as shown below.
On Blogger Since........September 2004
Profile Views...........14282

Yet, this new Keshi has the same webpage with the original Keshi!

Just like another kind Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?

5 comments:

Matt said...

i appreciate the comments and the encouragement. i wish the same to you. love wins.

Keshi said...

Mate thanks for this..

**And this blogger impersonating Keshi seems to love her to a fault and wants to imitate and duplicate her and prefers to ape Keshi than be himself.

I guess this clone who has been doing this for more than 2yrs now and also has a blog to write posts abt me and make cheap 'fun' of me is really a mentally ill patient. Otherwise NO ONE wud go to this length and this long with any kind of hatred! Not even JIHAD warriors lol!

Anyways na that profile is the not the only way he/she has cloned me. He/she enter my Id and then copy paste my Profile addy in the LINK field easily and make it look like it's coming EXACTLY from my profile! SO BEWARE!

So the only way u can identify him/her is by the IP address. Im from Aus and we have found out that this mentally-ill patient is from India. We have the IP address and will be out soon for the public's eye ONLY cos this has been going on for too long now. This is ID theft and should be punished accordingly for stealing ppl's IDs net or not.


Thanks mate and u have awonderful day. Turn ur IP address tracker or else that poor clone will come back here in his/her dizzy spell and start puking again. Dun get fooled the next time. U should know by now how poor his/her English is :)


Catch u soon!
Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Matt,
Thanks to you too.
Love conquers all.
Hatread will continue to fall.

Keshi?
Lies may endure for even a life time. But the truth will survive even the earth.
As man lies so man dies.
But truth never lies.
So truth never dies.

Have you read "The Scarlet Pimpernel"?

God bless.

Keshi said...

nope I havent read that..but sure sounds interesting...

yeah truth never die...I bet the clone dies everyday cos he/she is a shameless lie.

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Nigerian Internet Scammers are worse.
They impersonate you to rob others of millions of dollars.

Someone who stole my ID is somewhere in America living with my ID and I have left him to his fate.

In 1997, my publisher used my ID to try to go and collect about 75K from the Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria(PPFN) lying that I sent him. But I stopped it before he could do so. He was not repentant. He now stole an invitation sent to me to attend a conference in Switzerland and sold it to a desperate client to assume my ID and got an International Passport with my ID and went to the Swiss Embassy in Lagos to apply for the Visa to travel to Switzerland for the Conference. But unfortunately, someone who actually knew me worked in the Embassy and the criminals were discovered.

Nigerian scammers steal valuable certificates, ID cards, International Passports and other documents and use them to assume the Identity of the real owners and thousands of them have succeeded to fool the law enforcement agencies and immigrations in America, Europe, Australia and Asia.

I have some information that I can give to the US Immigrations and many Nigerians in the US will be deported right away.

These ID robbers, crooks and rogues are worst than Osama bin and his terrorist suicide-bombers who commit havoc in order to sleep with 72 invisible virgins in their invisible paradise. Please, don't laugh at them. It is not funny to be fooled and misled by the Satanic Lies or the lies of the devils in the masquerade of religion and made to commit horrible suicide.

Thank God your clone has not stolen your International Passport or the worst your sex.