Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Show Your Stuff


You wanna bluff me to rebuff me?
So you flaunt your stuff for me to see?
But, baby can't you see that I can be as wild as the dingo.
And you know it takes two to tango even before you say "Bingo".
Yeah! Bingo is the name of my dog.
Oh,no! I am not saying you are a bitch.
Even though you claimed to be one on your blog.
Until you slipped and tripped and fell into the ditch.
C'mon! I beg your pardon.
I don't want to unleash my dragon.
While you are showing off your stuff
Beware or you will fall off the bluff.

3 comments:

Keshi said...

goshh who is this for???

:)
Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Keshi,
Just my original lyrics for rap music to some Foxy Brown wannabes.

I am more than meets the eye.

God bless.

Keshi said...

cool ;-) hot hott...hehehe..

Keshi.