Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Janus Unbound 2

Dear Keshi,
Nigerian Internet Scammers are worse. They impersonate you to rob others of millions of dollars. But the American 419 is also rampant.

Someone who stole my ID is somewhere in America living with my ID and I have left him to his fate. He is living a lie and will die a lie.

As a man lies
So a man dies.

In 1997, my publisher used my ID to try to go and collect about 75K from the Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria(PPFN) lying that I sent him. But I stopped it before he could do so. He was not repentant. He now stole an invitation sent to me to attend a conference in Switzerland and sold it to a desperate client to assume my ID and got an International Passport with my ID and went to the Swiss Embassy in Lagos to apply for the Visa to travel to Switzerland for the conference. But unfortunately, someone who actually knew me worked in the Embassy and the criminals were nabbed.

Nigerian scammers steal valuable certificates, ID cards, International Passports and other documents and use them to assume the Identity of the real owners and thousands of them have succeeded to fool the law enforcement agencies and immigrations in America, Europe, Australia and Asia.

I have some information that I can give to the US Immigrations and many Nigerians in the US will be deported right away.

These ID robbers, crooks and rogues are worst than Osama bin and his terrorist suicide-bombers who commit havoc in order to sleep with 72 invisible virgins in their invisible paradise. Please, don't laugh at them. It is not funny to be fooled and misled by the Satanic Lies or the lies of the devils in the masquerade of religion and made to commit horrible suicide.

Thank God your clone has not stolen your International Passport or the worst, your sex.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonders shall never end. People cloning people cos the person has attained success.

I guess someone will sone clone me too. lol.

Now that am gettin listed in all search engines as the youngest Nigerian blogger.

Well, thats life, full of ups and downs, lies, hatreds and all sort of things.

God is still in Heaven.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Thanks Jade.

Queen, ID robbers or clones are evil.

God will help us.

Christie's Corner said...

It's sad but still true, Nigerians r just scammers, why? I always ask myself, Maybe I was born in the wrong country,haha! well I'm happy 2 come to ur site, u're doing a great job, lets show the world who we really r, not just "scammers" but great people 2.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Thank you Christabelle,
Come again.

We have the best in Nigeria.

God bless.

R. Edmondson said...

The bible told us: WHAT IS A MAN PROFITED, IF HE SHALL GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD, AND LOSE HIS OWN SOUL? OR WHAT SHALL A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL? Mt 16:26. But, with all the dishonesty and killing taking place out there, this shows us that there are many people out there who don’t believe in God or refuse to follow his ways . The terrorist suicide-bombers do believe in a god except that their god is Satan himself that promises them a X- rated paradise. No I will not laugh at them but I will love them including those dishonest people because God said so. God said you must love your enemy because doing so, make there punishment in hell even greater. Ro 12:20.

People don’t understand that we are living in the latter days. The Bible shows us no prophecy of the latter days meant anything until Israel was reborn into a nation. This Prophecy was fulfilled-May 14, 1948

God’s Word clearly indicates to us all that a generation would not pass from Israel’s rebirth as a nation, till all be fulfilled. From Israel’s rebirth to the Tribulation, there are about 365 prophecies - all have nearly now been fulfilled.
Read these bible verses: Mt 24:32-34.; Mk 13:28-30; Lk 21:28-32. and then these: Jere 24:5, 24:1-8 ; Mt 21:18,19; Mk 11:12-14,20,21. ; Ezek 31:5,8,9,12,14-16.

God bless my friend.

Keshi said...

very informative post...ur right..Id theft isnt some joke. And whoever is cloning me on the net is facing real danger and poor idiot doesnt seem to realise it.


**terrorist suicide-bombers who commit havoc in order to sleep with 72 invisible virgins in their invisible paradise

lol that was funny!


This clone will soon face troubled waters from his own misdeeds...

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Sir Edmondson,
This is the most fulfilling comment I have ever received amd your comment alone can convince even the worst atheist. And how appropriate for the 13th Memorial Anniversary of my beloved mother Mrs. Glady's Eke.

Keshi,
The Will of God will be done.
The Truth will survive every lie.

God bless.

Jim said...

Thank God your clone has not stolen your International Passport or the worst, your sex.


hehehehe

Jim said...

i dont no about u guys
but i find dis kinda funny


as long as it dont happen to me
wait a minute it did

the guy got my password to my email
and told me to stop blogging or else ...
(i have an idea who did it)

i changed my password real fast
and thumbed my nose to him

Jim said...

The terrorist suicide-bombers do believe in a god except that their god is Satan himself that promises them a X- rated paradise.

an X-rated paradise was promised to the christian crusaders too


fanatics abound in the christian world too

BUSH and BLAIR claimed dat God told dem to bomb IRAQ

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Saby,
Fire cannot put out fire.

Bush and Blair need a shrink and since most of their citizens have not noticed that they need help, they will continue to bear their madness and the consequences.

The war in Iraq is a deadly mistake.

Crusaders and Jihadists don't know God.

God bless.