Thursday, August 11, 2005

My African Beauty


My African Beauty

Mine Oh! Mine Oh! Mine!
My African beauty.

Oh, my Chocolate baby
You are so pretty.

Everybody knows that you are beautiful
For God made you so wonderful.
Beautiful to behold
And wonderful to hold.
More precious than gold
That cannot be bought or sold.

You are so fine
So golden in the African sunshine.
From your head to your feet
You make heads to turn on the street.
I have never never seen anyone better
Oh, beautiful daughter of Mama Africa.
You are the only one I want forever.

Mine Oh! Mine Oh! Mine!
My African beauty.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

hi there ^_^

i was just wondering if you're still interested in changing your template? since i'm very free this weekend, i'm offering to design three of the blogs for you, without any charges ^_^

so if you're still interested, email me ^_^

cheers,
michelle
http://mdesigns.momo4ever.com

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Dear Michelle!
I will be over the moon to enjoy these awesome privileges to design new templates for my three whole sites!

I asked God for something new this morning and see how He has surprised me! Something I never even dreamt of! Now why should I not beleive that Michelle is a God sent angel?

Now why shouldn't I sing your praise and give you thanks Oh God and bow down and worship you for creating beautiful and wonderful people like your daughter Michelle?

Michelle, I am most glad and grateul to receive your offer and goodwill.

Thank you very much.