Sunday, August 14, 2005

Dear Julia Roberts Before You Quit Hollywood


Dear Julia Roberts Before

You Quit Hollywood.

Dear Julia
If I love only three women in the whole world
First will be my darling sweetest heart, my wife
Second will be you, the side attraction of my life
And the third will be my most favourite female leader Yulia
The heroine of Ukraine.
Darling Julia, your flashing white teeth
Are like perfectly cut diamonds in your mouth
Your Mona Lisa smiles are spell minding
Your wide lips tell me you are alluring.


Dear Julia Roberts

Before You Quit Hollywood.

Dear Julia Roberts,
I have just heard that you want to quit acting to concentrate on bringing up your adorable twins. And to me that shows that you are among the most loving mothers in the world. Therefore, I am very proud of you.
But, may I appeal to you to wait until, you have acted in my epic film "Mary Slessor: The Saviour of Twins", because I have already told Lady Oprah Winfrey that you are my first choice to play the Leading Lady in the classic role of Mary Slessor who fought for the abolition of slavery and the abolition of the ritual sacrifice of Twin babies in the colonial region of South Eastern Nigeria in the 19th century.

Mary Slessor was a very attractive and fearless Scottish Missionary who sacrificed the best years of her life to fight against the ritual killing of Twins by the primitive natives of the kingdom of Calabar in West Africa in the 19th Century.

Your experience as a mother of Twins and your empathy will make you the perfect leading actress to play this challenging role of Mary Slessor. And since I have made up my mind on this decision, I will not settle for less.

I hereby appeal to you to reconsider your decision to quit Hollywood until after playing the leading role of Mary Slessor in my classic epic film, "Mary Slessor: The Saviour of Twins". And God who blessed Mary Slessor and gave her the courage and will power to save hundreds of Twins will also bless you to bring up your own Twin babies in love and peace.

Your cooperation and support would be highly appreciated.

God bless.

Yours faithfully,
Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima.

2 comments:

Trée said...

I agree 100%. Nice post.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Thanks Tree.

I have been watching Julia Roberts since the 1980s and I just see through her that she is a lovable actress and a true lady.