Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Before I Fall in Love...

Here are some of my poetic tickles
For your romantic giggles.
Just read and share the poetic chips
They will make you smack your lips.

Before I Fall in Love

Before I fall in love
I will look before I leap
Because the Red Sea is very deep.
Because, falling in love is like plunging into the ocean
If you cannot swim, you will drown.


Don’t Fall in Love With Mr. Singleton Simpleton

Don’t fall in love with Mr. Singleton Simpleton
When you know he is half a moron
Even if he pretends to be Lord Byron
He is only playing the clown
Don’t fall in love with Mr. Singleton Simpleton.


Don’t Fall in Love with Dick the Prick

Please, don’t fall in love with Dick the Prick

Don't mistake him for Dick Tracy
Don’t be dazed or fazed by his fallacy
Don’t be carried away in your fantasy
Don’t slip away in the momentary ecstasy

The fact that he is called Dick
Tells you that he is a prick.

2 comments:

R. Edmondson said...

Wow!I like your writings at this site ,they are excellent!

I will be on my vocation starting tomorrow so, you won't hear from me for the next 4 weeks :( However, articles at my site will be published in advance for that time period.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Musophrenia,
How weird?
Like your nerd?

The charisma or the enigma or what?
Or the tongue-in-cheek?
Wanna leak?
Take your pick
and please, don't me make sick.
Musophrenia
the hysteria or the mania?
Say what?