Saturday, August 20, 2005

THE DAY I MET ANGIE IN TIMES SQUARE




ANGIE

This happened in the summer of 1982.
When I was loitering around Times Square
Then I was still walking tall with my head in the clouds
I was having fun sowing my wild oats.
When, I saw this stunning looking babe
She was in a body-hugging cardigan and mini skirt and wearing just slippers.
Good looking is too common to describe her
She was a real Bobby Soxer.
To say she was pretty wouldn’t be good enough.
Because, this babe was not only beautiful
She was also quite an eyeful.
She was an awesome delight to sight.
So, I quickly went closer to her.
“Beautiful lady, what is your name?”
“Angie.”
“So many people would have told you how pretty you are.”
She just smiled shyly.
Then, suddenly she said.
‘Oh, I am feeling so hot.”
‘Baby, this is July.”
“Oh, how I want to pull off my top.”
“I don’t mind to exchange my sleeveless T-Shirt for your cardigan.”
“Oh, thank you.”
But, before I could say Jackie,
Angie pulled off her top.
And she wasn't wearing any bra!
There she was topless.
Stark naked waist-up before my very eyes.
I was just gaping and gasping
And I was just moping and moping.
To save her from public embarrassment
I hurriedly pulled off my T-Shirt for her.
She put it on within minutes
Whilst I put on her cardigan.
Later that night,
I made Angie pregnant.
And she became the mother of my love child.

No comments: