Thursday, January 31, 2013

She is the L in my Love Life


She is the L in my love life.
She had a low neckline blouse and tight fitting skirt and I could see her cleavage.
She was returning my flash drive, but my starry dark blue eyes were on her cleavage and she knew it.
She smiled. She wore this blouse for me. And was glad she got the attention she deserved.
"You read the extracts from Plato's Republic?"
"Yes. I got all I wanted from your references."
"You got my text message yesterday?"
"Yes."
"We either leave before the event on Sunday or after it."
I just want us to escape to have our own exclusive quality time together. Just the two of us.



"Okay."
"All right."
"Have a nice day."
"I will soon be back."
I love seeing her everyday.
And that cleavage... smiley








submit to reddit

No comments: