Thursday, January 17, 2013

Nigerian Men Who Don't Want to Marry Career Women Should Return To the 19th Century


You may not agree with me, but majority of Nigerian husbands don't want their wives to be more ambitious than them. This low esteem of Nigerian men who want their women to be lower than them is why Nigerian couples have dysfunctional families.
Very boring families of parents whose children in most cases achieve nothing more than becoming replicas of their parents in the vicious circle of the underdevelopment in Nigeria.

The following is and updated version of my popular feminist My Dear Watch My Lips and Not My Hips.


Any man who wants to diminish the status of any woman is not worthy of her attention.

Only men with low IQ think women are nothing more than sex objects.
I may dress to impress
But I will not undress under duress

I may wear my heart on my sleeves
But you will not find it in between my thighs

You can force a woman to sleep with you
But you cannot force her to love you.

Every woman is the queen of her king.

Where is the dignity of a knight in shining armor?
When the knight is a man without honor or valor?

What is the worth of a man when he has no balls to prove his manhood?
And how can a man claim to be intelligent and smart
When he has no intellect to think straight?

Of course only men who are straight are real men.

You can tell a well bred man by the way he treats a woman.

Only a man who is a coward hits a woman to prove his manhood.

Only men without brains need their libido to boost their ego.

How can you say you love a woman when you treat her like your slave?

Only men without brains will hit women and still return to be locked in their loins.

Please, do not ask for my hand in marriage
If your mother is still paying for your carriage.

Lest we forget, I am your wife and not your cook
I am your wife and not your washing machine
For the love of God, I am your wife and not your sex machine.

And if you know you cannot love me for the rest of your life
Then please, don’t ask me to be your wife.

~ By Orikinla Osinachi, Sunday November 18, 2012, Lagos, Nigeria.


~ Orikinla Osinachi, author of Scarlet Tears of London, In the House of Dogs and other books.
© Orikinla Osinachi. 2012. No reproduction is any format of media without permission. 

As quoted above, every woman and especially the Nigerian woman should chase and fulfill her divine destiny as God created her unique and with her own wisdom before marriage and marriage should increase you and not decrease you. In fact, I recommend that every Nigerian girl and woman should study the Feminist theory, because it will bring out the best in every woman to excel and succeed in life instead of being at the beck and call and mercy of a man.


~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka Orikinla Osinachi, author of Children of Heaven, Scarlet Tears of London, Bye, Bye Mugabe, In the House of Dogs, The Prophet Lied, Diary of the Memory Keeper and co-author of Naked Beauty.

















submit to reddit

No comments: