Thursday, January 19, 2006

The World According To Adaure

Adaure Achumba

Have you met my soul sister Adaure Achumba?
She is beautiful and wonderful and has a compassionate heart.
She lives in Santa Maria, California (formerly Chapel Hill NC), United States.

Adaure has a very popular blogThe World According To Adaure.And here she introduces her blogzine:

"Hello Folks, Welcome to my new,improved, public accessible weblogzine."

"I hope you'll learn from and be entertained by the topics i'll be writing about. Topics that'll range from news to entertainment and will vary from personal experience to hyperbolized and amplified points-of-view, of which i'll gladly share with anyone who'll pay attention. I'm an aspiring news reporter, CNN international correspondent I mean. I am working earnestly towards that goal and you can say this is a pre-curser, a blue-print for my future news talk show on CNN when all things are aligned perfectly by the Creator. Don't get me wrong, it's a prayer that I'm claiming and by the grace of God i'll be living it some day. Just incase you missed it, i am also of the 'Nigerian Persuation' so be prepared because when we take over the world, you'll be one too. Sit back relax and enjoy the witty analysis, rhetoric, ranting, gibberish or whatever else you choose to categorize this 'blog' as. But as they say on 'that other' cable news network... 'I report, you decide, fair and balanced'"

Just go and see how she does her zing thing! Adaure is chic

3 comments:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Chas,
you can see more of her on her blogzine.

God bless.

Adaure Achumba said...

Thanks a lot for this... sent you an email already but i'd just thought i'ld make my appreciation public. Highly flattered and undeserving but i'll take it. lol.. Cheers

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Keep the flag flying in flying colours.

I got your back!