Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Because I Love You

(For Kye Lee Koi)

I don't have to say it before you know it.Smitten.
Because, the words could be silent words.Unspoken.
Ah, ah!Even the feelings might be unknown.Hidden.
And no kisses. Not even flowers.Unseen.

We don't hold hands and we don't hug.
But you are still my solid plug.
We are often speechless. But not breathless.
We are often helpless. But not powerless.
Cineraria of Cinderella.
Aphid of Cupid.

You saw the glints in my eyes?
You heard me humming the song of the Black Eyed Peas
But did you know that my heart skipped even before I saw you?
As I heard you coming and singing "Skip, skip, skip to my Lou!"

You may never believe that what I am saying is true.
But, God knows why I am doing all these things.
These little little things I do in titbits
And you don't know why? Because, I love you.

3 comments:

Candace said...

Thanks for leaving such a positive comment on my blogsite. From what I read here, you have certainly found your own lovely muse!

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Candace,
We thank God for His faithfulness.
God makes all things beautiful and wonderful.

God bless.

Rashmi Kayala said...

This is so nice! I loved it!
I admire your expression!
Please do read my comment on "Ten sec to eternity"..That's a lovely one too!
Great work!