Thursday, January 12, 2006

"One kiss from you means more to me than a million from anyone else."



"love is not about finding someone you can live with... its about finding someone you can't live without."

“Sometimes the calculus of love is as difficult to get a handle on as quantum physics.”

-By Peter Marks, Washington Post Staff Writer

"If kisses were raindrops, I'd give you a shower. If hugs were minutes, I'd give you hours. If smiles were an ocean, I'd give you the sea. If love were a person I'd give you me."

"There are plenty of other fish in the sea.. but you will always be my Nemo."

"Love is like a mountain.. hard to climb... but completely worth it when you reach the top."
"You know you're in love when its so hard to hang up the phone with him."
"I couldn't find my heart one day. Then I realized that you had stolen it!!!"
"Love is when you don’t want to go to sleep at night because reality is better than a dream."
"If a drop of water was gorgeous - you would be the ocean."
"One kiss from you means more to me than a million from anyone else."
"When angels forget how to flyWhen its 20 below in July."
"When violets are red, and roses are blue... that's when I'll stop loving you!!!"
"How do you know if he really loves you? Its when you scream, and he calms you... When you slap him, and he kisses you... When you cry, and he hugs you... When you tell him you hate him, and he says, "But I love you."
"If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right."
"Love is when you miss him even before he leaves.When you could talk to him forever and never get tired of hearing his voice.When the sound of his name sends chills down your spine.And you see his smile the second you close your eyes."
"Life is too short -- so kiss slowly.. laugh insanely. love truly.. and forgive quickly."

"No guy is worth your tears, and when you find the one that is... he won't make you cry."

"Love is like the wind... You can't see it.. But you can feel it."

"Sometimes the one thing that you are looking for, is the one thing you can't see..."

"What's Tommy without Chuckie? What's Steve without Blue?
What's Sponge bob without Patrick?Its ME without YOU!!!"

"Never leave the one you love for the one you like... eventually it will all blow up in your face."

"As soon as you get online -- who's name do you look for first?
When a slow song comes on the radio -- Who's face comes to your mind first?
When you hear your phone ringing -- who do you hope it is calling?
Who's name makes you heart skip a beat?
Its the one you love..."
If you can't get someone out of your head, maybe they were meant to be there."

"I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I'm with you."
"Love doesn't make the world go 'round.It just makes the ride worthwhile."

"Love is knowing that he loves you, and you mean as much to him as he means to you... and that when he says he loves you , he has that twinkle in his eye to show its true."


These sayings are from the forthcoming book "The Language of True Love:The Greatest Quotations of Love From The Holy Bible, Shakespeare, Pope John Paul II, Mother Theresa and other Saints and Knights of True Love.

No comments: