Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Speaking In Tongues

I love everybody regardless of the race, creed or class. And language barriers have done us more harm than good. How I wish I understand all the languages in the world.

Yes, I must confess that I do speak in both known and unknown tongues in the Holy Spirit whenever God gives me the utterance. As at present, I speak about three international languages. And my fellow poet and the co-author of our anthology Toni is teaching me his mother tongue of Spanish. And one day I will teach him my own mother tongue of Igbo that is spoken in Nigeria, UK, US and so many other countries.

As you should have noticed, I now provide translations of all my poems and the poems of other contributors and literary reviews in French, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch as shown above just on top of the Google banner. Just click on the flag of the country of your choice and the website will be translated into the official language for your benefit. So, that the French, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch can now enjoy reading Kisses & Roses like those who understand English have been enjoying since last Summer. The more the merrier.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Happy New year! I too wish I could speak an write in all languages too! We loose a lot in translation! Have a good week!

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Kye,
Please, I will not call you broken hearted!

Thanks for appreciating my efforts.
Gosh! I am flattered.

Joe,
"The more we understand eachother the better and merrier we would all be."
-Michael Chima
Thanks for your appreciation.