Friday, January 20, 2006

Kiss Me Again

From now to the climax and anti-climax on February 14, all my love poems published on my blog are for my Malaysian Muse Kye Lee Koi who deserves all my love. And the best book to give to those you love will be released this coming St.Valentine's Day.It is "The Book of True Love: Greatest Love Quotes." Edited by the Knight of Love himself, this writer who believes that "Love is the greatest gift of Life."
Kiss me again
Kiss away my tears and my pain.

I have been left in the cold rain
And my heart has been broken in vain.

I cried out for someone to rescue me.
I prayed for someone to set me free.

Then, you came to my rescue
You made my dream to come true
Because, you are the answer to my prayer
And I will cherish your love forever.

Kiss me again my darling.

3 comments:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Kye,
True love cures all ills
mor than a million pills.

"I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I'm with you."

Zelmarq said...

thank you for the comment you made, there is joy evrytime someone shares about what they have felt about the message and the song. I am blessed to be a blessing to others.God bless you!!!

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Zelmarq,
All the children of my Almighty Father are blessed children.
I am proud of you.

Go on and prosper more as you sow more of the Word of God in songs of His Praise and Thanksgiving.