Thursday, September 01, 2005

Come Osama, Come Katrina. America Will Never Fall



Come Osama, come Katrina. America Will Never Fall

Come Osama, come Katrina.
America will never fall.
Come the insane, come the hurricane
America will always prevail.

Come what may
Even, if all our precious possessions are washed away
Even if all our treasures are washed down the drain
Yet, like the Phoenix the American eagle will rise again.
Even, if the hailstones keep falling
We will keep the Stars and Stripes still flying.

From the debris of New Orleans
I see the new roses as they blossom
And I see the new roses in bloom.
I join them as they dance and rejoice in the ballroom
I hear the voices ringing
Like the angels are singing

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Very beautiful!

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Thanks Laurie,
God will help Americans in their trials and tribulations.
I am an American at heart.
God loves America.

Jim Estill said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Well said on yours.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Thanks Jim.

Congratulations on your success story.