Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Love Is What She Wants Most.


I threw the Kinsey Sex Report on her laps
I aimed it directly at between her legs.
She looked at the cover and sighed.
"So, Kinsey wants to find out what women want?"
I nodded in reply.
She smiled like a virgin who was feeling shy.
A woman is at first shy. But later becomes sly.
She looked up at me with her lips apart.
I bent down and sealed up her mouth with my mouth.
She moaned and pulled me down to her topless body.
And stamps of her red lips were all over my white shirt.
I whispered into her ears my unchained melody
And she closed her eyes and made some sounds with her teeth.
Whilst I played with her ears and tickled her armpits.
Then, I ran my fingers through her slits.
"Tell me what you want."
"I want you forever."
For better for worse.
Our love will see us through.
"I thought you wanted the divorce?"
"Divorce can go to hell."
"Our Love is heaven on earth."
And together on the bed, we forgot all about the troubles in the world.
For love is all that we need and love is all that she wants most.
Even, when all other possessions are lost.
True love remains at last.

2 comments:

R. Edmondson said...

I always enjoy reading at this site every time. Great content and layout!

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Edmondson,

Thank you once again.
Your words of appreciation have been among the brightest sparks of my inspiration.