Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Beauty of American Liberty


My Dear,
In America, seeing is believing.
You will never know the true meaning of freedom
Until you come to America.
Ahaah! You cannot slap a woman in America.
Hmmn. Not even your wife?
Dare and you will regret it for the rest of your life.

When, I am returning to Nigeria?
When you are in God's own country
Where else would you want to go?
What of those who were abandoned in New Orleans?
Who told you they were abandoned?
Nobody abandoned anybody.
They were just waiting for their President to come and carry them.
Is George W. Bush their Bus Driver?
No. But, they wait for him to do everything for them.
Are they handicapped or retarded?
No. Americans just love to be pampered.

I am coming for Christmas.
Because, I cannot stand the freezing weather of Winter?
No. Once, there is a heater, you are allright.
I am coming to introduce my American babe to you.
Here is a copy of her picture.
Yes oh! She is hot.
This is the beauty of American liberty.

4 comments:

MR said...

Blogrolling you with your permission.. thank you...

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

It is an honour to blogroll me.

I would be grateful to blogroll you too.

R. Edmondson said...

Oooh, sweet liberty! Can one enjoy happiness without such thing? No. No society can.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

The picture of the American lady in the beautiful colours of the American flag inspired me and I used her as the personification of the beauty of American Liberty.