Monday, August 07, 2006

Scarlet Tears of London Now On Amazon.com



I give thanks to God as I tell you the good news that my latest book Scarlet Tears of London is now available on Amacon.com. And I am not going to tell you the values and virtues of my poems. But God knows that I am only his vessel of the essence of the romance of our existence in the universe. If you read any collection of poems more universal than Scarlet Tears of London, let me know. Because I believe that we should all live in common empathy with humanity. We don't have to wait for catastrophic events like 9/11 or London 7/7 before we feel the pains and sorrows of those suffering and dying in other countries as the tragedies in Israel and Lebanon have put more salt into the open wounds of terrified Americans and Europeans who felt very safe and secured in their Western comfort zones and tourist resorts until Osama bin Laden and his gang of suicide-bombers invaded New York, Madrid and London. Most of the so called Western elites were very ignorant of the pathetic lives of the wretched of the earth in Ethiopia where over 200 are now dead from floods or the bloody rebellion in Sri Lanka.But the war on terror in Iraq and Afghanistan also informed them to write bestsellers and discover the unknown and unsong geniuses in developing nations that as I blog, the Girl Blog from Iraq is being adapted for the stage at the Edinburgh Fringe arts festival. Fringe? I hope they don't mean the lunatic-fringe elements scattered all over the world. And anyone from our world who has not made it to Hollywood does not deserve their frontpage like Mel Gibson and his misunderstoood Jewish blues.

This is my second book to be released since the beginning of this year and I believe that God will give me more grace to publish two more of my unpublished books before the New Year. I want to publish all my unpublished books in the next three years.

The only way you can encourage and boost my morale is to buy my books. Because, I live and work to raise funds for charities in Nigeria and other parts of the world.

I cannot publish all the thousands of compliments I have been receiving on my poems. But let me publish the most recent compliments from three of my friends in Nigeria, America and Malaysia.

~~Congratulations!!! I know you will go places.

Cheers and good luck with the sales.

Emmanuel.

~~Congratulations my friend. I will mention this in
my next monthly newsletter :-)
Dave
http://www.fatherdave.org

~~I am so happy for you and I am thrilled to hear that Scarlet Tears of London is finally in Amazon. That is a great thing!

Yes, all the glory for the Lord. We have His blessings and things are turning out well for you and me.

Congratulations!

Best Wishes,
Kyels
http://kyels.com/wordpress/


God bless.

7 comments:

Keshi said...

CONGRATTTS Mate! WOW I gotta get a copy now...I will check here. Is it here in Aus?

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Keshi,
Once it is on Amazon it is everywhere Amazon is and Australians know about Amazon.com!

It is a book to treasure and I am not saying so,because I wrote it, but for the timeless testimonies of the passions of humans on earth.

Enjoy it and God bless.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Thank you Zeek.

God bless you.

Keshi said...

ty!

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Sweet Keshi,
Same to you.

God bless.

lovelysnazzy said...

I have been following you on the net and I must confess,you are really a something,a genius.Keep up the good work you are doing,the sky is your starting point.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Love you Lovelysnazzy,
You rock on Nairaland

God bless you always.