Wednesday, August 16, 2006

God Has Not Castrated Me


Yes, I am a Christian.
I believe in God and God has made me whole
To live my life to the fullest
To experience the pleasures of his love.
And not to deny the beauty of my body.

Yes. I agree.
Fornication is a sin.
But not an erection.
And Saint Paul said we should confess our sins to one another.
And the Lord's prayer said, God forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
So, any Christian who pretends to be without sin
Is a liar and is ignorant of the truth.
As for me, my faith is my strength.

She saw my stiff erection and cringed.
"Oh, no! You are dirty minded."
Who is dirty minded?
You who already jumped to the erroneous conclusion.
That every erection is for sex?
So, even a month old baby boy with an erection is thinking of sex?
You ignorant humans are the funniest creatures on earth.

Can you be wiser than God who created sex?
And knows why a woman should have an orgasm?
Or why Orikinla should have a potent erection?

If you ask me to make love to you
And you are single and free to choose whom to love
My dear I would be glad to make love to you intoto.
It is better to love you than to hurt you.
What is the opposite of love?
Is it not hate?
God forbid me to hate you.
So, let me love you as many times as you would enjoy my love.
Because, I was born to love.

I thank God for my erection
For God has not castrated me.

4 comments:

Keshi said...

hmmm :) well I guess there's a huge difference between harmless sexual feelings and wrongful sexual conduct.


Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Of course, Sweet Keshi.
There is Consensual Sex between adults. But thou shall not commit adultery. And rape is still the worst form of violence against girls and women.

If a lonely widow who needs to be loved wants to be loved, should she not be loved?

I am a realistic Christian.

If an adult female is single and lonely and needs my love, I will do her the favour with all my heart and soul.

God bless.

Keshi said...

**If a lonely widow who needs to be loved wants to be loved, should she not be loved?

ofcourse she should be able to love again.

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Sweet Keshi,
My mother was a widow for 10 years and my aunt was a widow for 5 years. And I don't know how long your mother has been a widow. But widows want to be loved and made love to too. And I am not going to be preaching lies to them when what they need most is good sex.

If I sleep with a widow, it is not adultery and it is not fornication. It is good old sex.(Lol).

God bless.