Friday, August 11, 2006

Scarlet Tears of London Circulates As London Escapes New Terrorist Bomb Attacks


My Scarlet Tears of London is dedicated to the memory of the unfortunate victims of the terrorist bomb attacks in London on July 7, 2005. And as the book is circulating, London is being threatened by another terrorist bomb attack. The terrorist plot has been foiled and I thank God for saving us from these diabolical enemies of humanity in the masquerade of religion. Again, they are British Muslims living among their fellow British citizens in the UK. And you wonder how they could be so wicked and so unrepentant!
It all began with a tip: In the aftermath of the July 7, 2005, suicide bombings on London's transit system, British authorities received a call from a worried member of the Muslim community, reporting general suspicions about an acquaintance.
Washington Post


See Plot to Bomb U.S.-Bound Jets Is Foiled. The 24 Suspected Conspirators are the devils among us.
Scarlet Tears of London and other poems in English and Spanish is worth reading to see my poems on London 7/7, and the psyche of the Islamic terrorists. I also composed poems on the tragedies of Hurricane Katrina, the Asian Tsunami, the unfortunate wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the fate of Israel in my "The Rape of Judah".

For more details of my testimonies on the existential realities of life, read my Scarlet Tears of London now on Barnes & Noble

People who bought my book on Barnes & Noble also bought the following:
• Gone Lisa Gardner
• The Prophet Kahlil Gibran
• Inferno Dante Alighieri, John Ciardi
• Paradise Lost (Barnes & Noble Classics Series) John Milton, David Hawkes (Introduction)
• The Iliad and the Odyssey Homer, Samuel Butler (Translator)

I have read Kahlil Gibran's The Prophet since 1980 with John Milton's Paradise Lost and of course I have read Homer's classics.

I am very glad and grateful to God that my book is going places globally.



For more on the aborted terrorist bomb attacks, see the following headlines:
US raises threat level for all commercial aircraft
British Police Thwart Aircraft Bomb Plot
UK police hold 21 over foiled plot to bomb planes
Heathrow Closed to Most European Flights

2 comments:

Keshi said...

interesting info abt ur book...will somehow get a hold of it.

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Sweet Keshi,
Seeing is believing.
Until you see and read my book you won't realize the treasures of the awesome words as God inspired me.

God bless.