Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Love, These Words Are Not Enough

For My Aussie Sweetheart Keshi

Open wide the alluring colourful petals of your heart
To welcome my soul to the heaven of your being
And let me spread my wide wings over your bosom
As I cleave to the solace of your warm embrace
The warm embrace of your pollen grace
The pollen grace of your sweetest essence
The sweetest essence of your innocence
In our dance of nuptial romance
As you feed me with the sweet nectar of your innermost heart
I am immersed in the ether of your immaculate spirit
Enveloped in the rapture of our eternal bliss.
And there are no words worthy enough to capture the drumbeats of my heart
In the celestial cadences of the heavenly minstrels
Singing of the eternal covenant of our divine communion.

My sweet Keshi
These words are not enough to clothe my enchanted passions
The enchanted passions of my elated spirits
The elated spirits of my heart and soul longing for my sweet Keshi.

6 comments:

Keshi said...

OMG! This is too much for someone like me...cmon I dun deserve such high praise. Im as human as all of u r :)

but tnxxx this just stoked me to bits..hugggggggggz!

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Sweet Keshi,
You are one of the beautiful and wonderful daughters of God.

Loving and protecting you is one of my divine assignments.

This poem is one the best love poems I have composed this year and definitely going to make the final selection of my next collection of poems to be published in the summer of 2007 by the infinite grace of God and I want the title to be the same title of the book.

It is for you and you only my sweet Keshi.

Yes, I love you and I have no apologies or regrets for saying it in the open.

If God permits me, then there are no limits to my love.

God bless.

Keshi said...

u r too nice Ori...u dun deserve someone like me cos Im just so careless.

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

My Sweet Keshi,
Let your carelessness be the burden of my love for you.

I am willing to bear the burden of the labour of my love, your carelessness and all.

I have learnt a lot from changing the diapers of my younger sister's youngest baby Esther Unah and cleaning her and also giving toilet training and teaching her table manners that now she is two months to her third birthday, she already knows how to sit like a well-bred lady, eat and ease herself. She also asks intelligent questions and knows when to switch off the TV for us to pray.

Perfection in a woman is not a garment, but a journey of discovery for the realization of the true essence of the beauty of humanity.

Anymore excuses my sweet Keshi?

God bless.

Keshi said...

:):)

Keshi.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

My darling Keshi,
Only God can stop me from loving you.

God bless.