Sunday, October 23, 2005

Teardrops For Stella Obasanjo and 116 Others


MRS.STELLA OBASANJO

I just returned from the Church.
I told my younger sister to call my cousin and as she spoke to him,
her face was suddenly contorted into a sad grimace.
She was in a state of shock.
My cousin told her the breaking news.
That Stella Obasanjo was dead.
She died after surgery in Spain.
Then the second tragedy that struck Nigeria is the terrible news of the plane crash that claimed the lives of over 115 people.
All the people on the Bellview plane died.
Nigeria mourns.
May God comfort the bereaved families of all those who lost their precious lives in the plane crash and may God comfort the husband of Mrs.Stella Obasanjo, President Olusegun Obasanjo of Nigeria.

1 comment:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Thanks.
You are the first one to come and sympathize with us.

Many are called, but few are chosen.

God sees your heart.
God bless.